New Courses for 2019 Entry at the National University of Ireland, Galway
Published 31 January 2019
The National University of Ireland, Galway has introduced four undergraduate and eleven new postgraduate courses for September 2019 entry. The University is a leading third level education institute in Ireland which offers national and international students competitive and innovative study programmes, widely acknowledged by multinational employers and various global academic organisations.
These degree programmes are unique and innovative in terms of modules and course structure and are developed in accordance to the demands of the current job market and industry based skill requirements. NUI Galway has introduced such market driven courses across various disciplines such as Law, Health Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Business and Science.
List of New Undergraduate Courses at NUI Galway for 2019:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Global Experience)
- BA with Journalism
- BSc. Physics with degree options in Applied, Astrophysics, Biomedical and Theoretical
- Bachelor of Arts (Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies)
List of New Postgraduate Courses at NUI Galway for 2019:
- LLM International Migration and Refugee Law and Policy
- MSc. in Computer Science - Artificial Intelligence
- MSc. AgInnovation: Agricultural Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- MEd. Education - Special and Inclusive Education
- MEd. Education in Design, Learning and Technology
- MEd. Education Leadership
- MSc. Cheminformatics and Toxicology
- MHSc/PDip Perioperative Nursing
- PG Cert. Health Promotion (Cardiovascular Health and Diabetes Prevention)
- Masters in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine
- Master of Science (Advanced Practice Nursing)
If you are interested in studying at the National University of Ireland, Galway or want to learn more about Irish universities and courses, book a free consultation with SI-Ireland now.